——————————————————————————————————————————————

 

(Lil Dicky)

What up, world? It's your boy, just one of the guys down here. 

最近如何,地球?這是你的男孩,只是一個站在地球上的人

Well, I could be more specific. 

好吧,我可以更具體一點

Uh, I'm a human, and I just wanted to, you know, for the sake of all of us earthlings out there, just wanted to say:

呃,我是個人類,我只是想為了所有住在地球上的人們,只是想說

 

We love the Earth, it is our planet

我們愛地球,這是我們的星球

We love the Earth, it is our home

我們愛地球,這是我們的家

We love the Earth, it is our planet

我們愛地球,這是我們的星球

We love the Earth, it is our home

我們愛地球,這是我們的家

 

[Justin Bieber]

Hi, I'm a baboon

嗨,我是一隻狒狒

I'm like a man, just less advanced and my anus is huge

我就像個男人,只是進化的比較少而我的肛門很大

 

[Ariana Grande]

Hey, I'm a zebra

嘿,我是一隻斑馬

No one knows what I do, but I look pretty cool

沒人知道我做了什麼,但我看起來超酷

Am I white or black?

我是白色還是黑色?

 

[Halsey]

I'm a lion cub, and I'm always getting licked (Meow!)

我是一隻獅子寶寶,而我總是被舔(喵!)

 

[Zac Brown]

How's it going? I'm a cow (Moo!)

最近過得怎麼樣?我是一隻牛(哞!)

You drink milk from my tits (Moo)

你從我的乳房喝牛奶(哞)

 

[Brendon Urie]

I'm a fat, fucking pig

我是一隻超胖的豬

 

[Hailee Steinfeld]

I'm a common fungus

我是一種常見的黴菌

 

[Wiz Khalifa]

I'm a disgruntled skunk, shoot you out my butthole

我是一隻心懷不軌的臭鼬,從我的屁眼射臭氣給你

 

[Snoop Dogg]

I'm a marijuana plant, I can get you fucked up

我是一株大麻葉,我能讓你整個人混亂

 

[Kevin Hart]

And I'm Kanye West

而我是Kanye West

 

We love the Earth, it is our planet

我們愛地球,這是我們的星球

We love the Earth, it is our home

我們愛地球,這是我們的家

We love the Earth, it is our planet

我們愛地球,這是我們的星球

We love the Earth

我們愛地球

 

 

[Adam Levine]

Ba-dum-da-dum-dum, ba-dum-da-di

----噹,吧---

We are the vultures, feed on the dead

我們是禿鷹,吃死掉的動物

 

[Shawn Mendes]

We're just some rhinos, horny as heck

我們只是一些犀牛,極度想要交配

 

[Charlie Puth]

I'm just a giraffe, what's with this neck?

我只是一隻長頸鹿,脖子上的是什麼?

 

[Sia]

Hippity-hop, I'm a kangaroo

啪搭啪搭的跳,我是一隻袋鼠

I hope all day, up and down with you

我希望從早到晚整天都跟你在一起

 

[Miley Cyrus]

I'm an elephant, I got junk in my trunk

我是一隻大象,我有一個很大的屁股

 

[Lil Jon]

What the fuck? I'm a clam!

搞什麼鬼?我是一顆蛤蜊

 

[Rita Ora]

I'm a wolf. Howl!

我是一隻狼,嗷嗚!!

 

[Miguel]

I'm a squirrel, lookin' for my next nut

我是一隻松鼠,正在尋找下一顆松果

 

[Katy Perry]

And I'm a pony, just a freak horse, heh-heh-heh

而我是一匹小馬,只是一匹奇怪的馬,(heh-heh-heh

But, uh, c'mon, get on (Yah)

但是,呃,來吧,走嘍(耶)

Giddee-up, let's ride

準備好,我們出發吧

 

[Lil Yachty]

I'm HPV, don't let me in

我是人類乳突病毒,別讓我進來

 

[Ed Sheeran]

I'm a koala and I sleep all the time

我是一隻無尾熊,而我總是在睡覺

So what? It's cute

那又怎樣?這樣很可愛

 

[Meghan Trainor]

We love you, India

我們愛你,印度

 

[Joel Embiid]

We love you, Africa

我們愛你,非洲

 

[Tory Lanez]

We love the Chinese

我們愛中國人

 

[Lil Dicky]

We forgive you, Germany

我們原諒你,德國

 

[Lil Dicky, (Snoop Dogg), Meghan Trainor, Lil Dicky & Sia, John Legend]

Earth, it is our planet (It's so tiny)

地球是我們的星球(它太小了)

We love the Earth (We love the Earth), it is our home (Home)

我們愛地球(我們愛地球),這是我們的家(家)

We love the Earth, it is our planet (It is our planet)

我們愛地球,這是我們的星球(這是我們的星球)

We love the Earth, it is our home

我們愛地球,這是我們的家

We love the Earth

我們愛地球

 

[Lil Dicky]

I'm a man (Hello?)

我是個男人(哈嘍?)

Can you hear me? (Anyone out there? Hello?)

能聽得見我說的嗎?(有人在嗎?哈嘍?)

I've trudged the Earth for so damn long

我在地球上走了這麼久

And still don't know shit (What's going on?)

仍然什麼都不知道(發生了什麼事?)

I hope it's not a simulation (Huh)

我希望這不是假的(呃)

Give each other names like Ahmed and Pedro

給他們個名字,像是穆罕默德或是佩德羅

And, yeah, we like to wear clothes, girls still look beautiful

對,我們喜歡穿衣服,女孩們看起來依舊美麗

And it covers up our human dick (Woo), eat a lot of tuna fish

掩蓋了不少我們人類吃太多鮪魚的事實

But these days, it's like we don't know how to act

但這些日子,就像我們不知道該如何行動

All these shootings, pollution, we under attack on ourselves

這些槍擊事件,污染,我們在攻擊自己

Like, let's all just chill (Hey), respect what we built (Hey)

就像,就讓我們放鬆吧(嘿),尊重我們所建造的建築物(嘿)

Like look at the internet! It's cracking as hell

就像個互聯網!像地獄一樣毀滅

Fellas, don't you love to cum when you have sex? (Ayy)

小伙子們,你不喜歡當你正在做愛的感覺嗎?

And I heard women orgasms are better than a dick's (Uh)

我聽說女生高潮比男生的雞雞感覺還要好(呃)

So what we got this land for? What we gotta stand for?

我們要如何得到這塊土地?我們要如何奮鬥?

Love, and we love the Earth (The Earth)

愛,我們愛地球(地球)

 

[Ariana Grande]

Oh, yeah, baby, I love the Earth

哦,耶,寶貝,我愛地球

I love this planet

我愛這個星球

 

[Lil Dicky]

Hey, Russia, we're cool

嘿,俄羅斯,我們超酷

Hey, Asia, all of you, c'mon

嘿,亞洲,你們都來吧

Every one of you from the plains to the Sahara

你們每個人都從平原到撒哈拉沙漠

Let's come together and live

一起生活吧

 

[Choir]

Hum-dum-dum-dae-dum, hum-dum-dum-dae-dum

----噹,呃----

 

[PSY]

--우리는 지구를 사랑해요

哦,哦,哦,我們愛地球

 

[Bad Bunny]

Amamos la tierra

我們愛地球

 

[Kris Wu]

我們愛地球

 

[ Lil Dicky, Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber]

(We love you, we love you)

(我們愛你,我們愛你)

C'mon everybody, I know we're not all the same

所有人來吧,我知道我們都不一樣

But we're living on the same Earth

但我們都住在同一個地球上

(We love you, we love you)

(我們愛你,我們愛你)

Have you ever been to Earth?

你到過地球嗎?

Everyone who is listening has been to Earth, Ariana

每個正在聆聽的人都到過地球,亞莉安娜

(We love you, we love you)

(我們愛你,我們愛你)

We're not making music for aliens here

我們不在這裡為外星人做音樂

Are we gonna die?

我們要死亡了嗎?

You know what, Bieber? We might die

你知道嗎,小賈斯汀?我們可能會死

(We love you, we love you)

(我們愛你,我們愛你)

I'm not going to lie to you

我不是在欺騙你

I mean, there's so many people out here who don't think Global Warming's a real thing. 

我的意思是,這裡有很多人不相信全球暖化是正在發生的事情

You know? We gotta save this planet. We're being stupid

你知道嗎?我們要拯救這個星球,我們正在當個笨蛋

Unless we get our shit together now

除非我們一起想出解決辦法

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹

    applepie8837 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()