——————————————————————————————————————————————
How many wrongs can I right?
我能做多少對的選擇?
How many? (How many?)
多少?(有多少?)
How many wrongs in the night? (How?)
有多少錯誤出現在夜晚?
How many wrongs in the night, oh
有多少錯誤出現在夜晚,哦
Ooh, caught up in L.A. yeah, yeah, yeah
哦,困在洛杉磯
Caught up in a race yeah, yeah, yeah
陷入一個競賽中
How many wrongs can I right?
我能做多少對的選擇?
How many? (How many?)
多少?(有多少?)
How many wrongs in the night? (How?)
有多少錯誤出現在夜晚?
How many wrongs in the night, oh
有多少錯誤出現在夜晚,哦
Ooh, caught up in L.A. yeah, yeah, yeah
哦,困在洛杉磯
Caught up in a race yeah, yeah, yeah
陷入一個競賽中
I'm tryna keep faith
我試著堅信我的信念
Tryna stay real not fake, man
試著保持真實而不是欺騙
Caught up in L.A. yeah, yeah
哦,困在洛杉磯
Get the Louis from the Louis store straight
在LV大買特買
Packin' it up sendin' it to your place
打包然後送到你所在的地方
Callin' you up just so I can touch base
打電話給你只是為了跟你有聯繫
I hate how you're so far away
我恨透我們之間的距離
Nobody's perfect
沒有人是完美的
I've made my mistakes
我也會犯錯
Nobody's perfect
沒有人是完美的
I learned the hard way
我遇到了很多困難
I wish you could be here
我希望你能在我身邊
I miss your embrace
我懷念你的擁抱
Can't wait to hold you this time
這次迫不急待的擁有你
Can't wait, I told you I can't wait
無法等待,我告訴你我等不及了
You make me feel like I can't lose
你讓我感覺我不能失去
Yeah, that's right I wanna get to you
沒錯,我不想要失去你
You're all I believe in
你就是我所信仰的一切
I wanna show you everything
我想要告訴你一切
You're my strength not my weakness
你是我的力量不是我的弱點
Yeah, your secrets are safe
你的秘密很安全
Just like your heart is
像你的心一樣
But I'm caught up in L.A. like a movie
但我像電影一樣陷入洛杉磯
Stuck here on replay
不停的陷入這裡
Want you on repeat
希望你也跟我一樣
When you come to see me, yeah
當你來見我的時候
How many wrongs can I right? (How many?)
我能做多少對的選擇?(有多少?)
How many songs can I write? (Too many)
我能寫多少首歌?(太多了)
How many blunts can I smoke in the night (in the night, no)
我能在夜晚抽多少的菸?
How many?
多少?
How many?
會有多少?
How many blunts can I smoke in a night?
我能一個夜晚裡抽多少的菸?
Blowing O's underneath the moonlight
在月光下將菸吐成一個O的樣子
Not a lot of things that I won't try
我會去嘗試很多事
I just bought a Rolls that I don't even drive
甚至買了一輛我不會去開的勞斯萊斯
Interior red, outside white
內裝是紅色,白色的車身
Been a hell of a year, yeah
這是個很棒的一年
Fuck up a bag, make the money disappear, yeah
買了一個包,讓錢直接消失
Work it, worth it
用賺來的錢,值得
Bodies hangin' from the chandelier, yeah, yeah
身體掛在水晶燈上
Now I'm caught up in LA
現在我陷入在洛杉磯
Picking you up, take an Uber to your place
帶上你,然後叫了計程車去你的地方
Pulled up just so I could show face
把你拉起好讓我看清楚你的臉
But I can't go to the club 'cause it's too industry, yeah, yeah
但我無法進入俱樂部,因為那實在太過商業了
Used to drive a Chevrolet
過去經常開著雪佛蘭
Now my car is so nice that I got a valet
我找了個服務生,現在我的車子狀態很好
What more do I need to say?
我還需要說什麼嗎?
Put on for the family
為了家庭
From the city of the 915
在我的家鄉埃爾帕索州
Where the girls are pretty and they know how to ride it, yay
那裡的女孩們都可愛漂亮,而他們知道如何駕駛
Autopilot, you don't even gotta drive it, ayy, ayy
自動駕駛,你甚至不用去開它
Caught up in L.A. yeah ay, ay (ay, ay)
困在洛杉磯
Caught up in L.A. yeah, yeah
困在洛杉磯
Caught up in L.A
困在洛杉磯
How many wrongs can I right?, caught up in L.A., yeah
我能做多少對的選擇?陷入於洛杉磯
How many songs can I write? (Too many)
我能寫多少首歌?(太多了)
How many drinks can I pour in the night?
我能在這個夜晚裡喝多少酒?
How many?
有多少?
How many wrongs can I right?
我能做多少對的選擇?
How many wrongs in the night?
這個夜晚能發生多少錯誤?
How many wrongs can I right?
我能做多少對的選擇?
How many?
多少?
How many?
有多少?
留言列表